Wednesday, November 2

October Craft Night

I'm so excited to say that I started and finished 2 CRAFTS at craft night last week......AMAZING!!!!

Again, my awesome friend provided the ideas and materials, I just followed the directions and had a great time!  We made a 'Give Thanks' banner and brown paper bag flowers, both ideas from Pinterest.  The banner just had to be cut out and strung onto string or ribbon.  The flowers had to be cut, folded, and glued together.  Here's what the mantel looks like for the month of November:





I just love the simplicity of it.  Maybe I'll get more daring and add a little more to the mantel each year, once I get more comfortable with my decorating skills;)

UPDATE:  Here's a picture of my October mantel, with the Trick-or-Treat sign I made out of paint sample cards.  Again, very simple.  Always room to add a little more next year!

1 comment:

Jill said...

You are the best crafter, Maggi! Love, love, love the flowers!