Tuesday, November 2

Road Tripping

Last weekend, we had the little sisters stay with us while my parents went out-of-town.  On Friday, Max didn't have school and I didn't have my daycare buddy.  So, I decided to make a last minute trip (with 5 kids, by myself) to eastern Iowa to my grandparent's.  My brothers were already there because that's where they were staying while my parents were gone. 

The kids had a BLAST!  We even got to celebrate with Grandma Connie on her birthday<3

The carload

Uncle Joey is pulling the wagon with the bike:)  
This was most of the entertainment for the weekend!

Basement treasures

The farm
(notice the wagon pulling in the background!)

Sweet potato picking time

Livvi's new friend

Loving getting dirty

Molls wanted to hold the caterpillar

The crew livin' the farm life!

Bonding with Gramps and the pup

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa, for letting us barge in on you<3

1 comment:

Jill said...

I might have nightmares now about five kids in a van! :) I thought three kids was a lot. Ha!