Monday, February 7

Super Bowl Funday!

My dad, Papa, celebrated his 52nd birthday on Super Bowl Sunday!  We invited my family over for good eats and to watch the game.  My mom pretty much supplied ALL the awesome food.  She brought all the ingredients over and we just had an afternoon of fun in the kitchen.  Here's a look at the scrumptious food!

The 'goodies' - my mom brought ALL of this over!

Marinated steak...YUM!

And the steak turned into this - STEAK FAJITA NACHOS

And what would nachos be without.............................

Homemade Guacamole and Pico de gallo
(I made these!!!!!!!!!!)


Yummy sliders with mushroom sauce

The cooks:)

Brother Joe - future chef, really!!!

We mustn't forget the man of the day........................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, PAPA, BLIZZO, BLANE!!!

What a fun day!

No comments: